How to Make Whatsapp GIF File
The trend of sending GIF messages in social site WhatsApp has been increasing for some time now. Like stickers and emoji that help to express expressions well during chatting. Currently WhatsApp comes with built-in GIF files but if you want to create a personalized GIF then WhatsApp has this feature. This feature allows you to trim any video and convert it to a GIF file.
Here's how to create a GIF
- Creating a GIF will first require a supported video file. Also update the latest version of WhatsApp. Then follow the steps shown below.
- Open any chat window by going to WhatsApp.
- Then press on the attachment icon and go to the gallery and select the video you want to convert to GIF.
- After doing so you will have the option to trim the video and add text and emoji.
- Slide the trim bar and trim the GIFs you want.
- Then share the GIF by pressing the Sand button.
Where to save GIF
Creating a GIF is easy. Makes good GIFs of short videos. The GIF that you share is saved in the internal memory of the phone. You can also forward GIFs from one contact to another, like photos, videos or messages.