The Budget began at 2.10 pm on the first day of the budget session of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly, which began on Wednesday. Finance Minister Nitin Patel will pay Rs. 2,17,287 crore was projected for the year 2020-21.
The budget lowered the electricity tax on cold storage from 20 percent to 10 percent, reducing the electricity and commerce class electricity tariff from 25 percent to 20 percent.
Then announced that it would benefit the workers living in the urban area. In which Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and Surat, the government will provide assistance to the construction workers to travel by bus and Rs. 50 crores have been allotted. The government has tried to please the middle class in the budget and will provide 12kg of tuwar pulse to each family every year which will benefit 66 lakh people. Apart from this, the Government of Gujarat is now offering one cow a year for raising cows. 10800, so the farmer will get Rs. 900 monthly for maintenance costs. The Pakwima project has been adopted by the government in a decision that appeals to the farmers.
Educational Budget 2020
The record of presenting the maximum budget in Gujarat Assembly so far 18 times is in the name of former finance minister Vajubhai Vala. Nitinbhai Patel, who presented the budget for the second time, is 7th and he has presented the budget for the 8th time. The revenue generation of the state is becoming a concern for the government due to GST in the state.
Announcement of Rs. 2200 crore CM Livestock Assistance Scheme
– Each animal husbandry
will receive 5 percent support for purchase of one kilogram of livestock for one month per one cow or buffalo, for the purpose of procurement of one animal. Provision of Crores.
– Provision of a total of Rs. 10 crore for one-time structural assistance to registered cages.
Provision of Rs. 1 crore to assist the cattlemen in setting up a dairy farm, cattle unit and goat unit.
– Provision of Rs. 1 crore for the services of one animal clinic per 1 village across the state.
– New Veterinary College at Rajpur Nawan near Himmatnagar. Provision of Rs. 1 crore for Fisheries Postgraduate Studies Center, Animal Treatment Institutes and Intimate Animal Improvement Offices.
– Provision of Rs. 1 crore for various activities of breeding of Desi gir and Concrege cows.
– Provision of Rs. 1 crore for CM’s free animal treatment scheme.
– A provision of Rs. 1 crore for the improvement of Karuna Ambulance 3 service in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Bhavnagar and Mehsana for the treatment of manga animals.
Provision of Rs 31,955 crore for Education Department
– 500 crore for ‘School of Excellence’, 650 crore for 7000 new classes
– 980 crore for midday meal, 200 crore for college students’ tablet
– 4.22 lakh for RTE under Uniform-stationary 550 crore
– for students. 935 crores for CM Youth Self Help Scheme
Health and 11243 crore provision for FW
– Sayaji hospital, in Baroda, 600-bed new Child Hospital
– 2000 million for the expectant mother and child nutrition to 2 years
– Ma-Amirtham, 1555 million for in-VATSALYA, Ayushmann Plan
– Navsari, Rajpipla, Porbandar 125 crore for 3 new medical colleges
3150 crore provision for women-child development
– 53,029 55-crore for smart phone-growth devices
in Anganwadi – 35 crore to increase Anganwadi in cities, Rs. 50 crore for ‘Whali Daughter’
– Rs. 5 lakh widows’ assistance increased monthly. 1000 Rent
– Anganwadi-Pvt. 342 crore for flavored milk to school students
Provision of Rs 4321 crore for social justice, empowerment
– Assistance to SC / Refugee caste students
– Scholarships – Rs. 750, meal bill for Rs. 1500
– Boots-socks – Rs. 400, Uniforms – Rs. 600, Free Cycle to
Girls – Seven round scheme – Rs. 3000, the couple gets Rs.
Assistance for 12,000 elderly – Divine
– Rs. 1000 Pension Assistance
– Rs. 1000 Assistance
– Rs. 20,000 assistance
For water supply, Rs. 4317 crore provision
– 724 crore for drinking water scheme in 17 lakh houses
– Rs. 500 crore
– Rs 100 crore for cities in Reuse of Treated Waste Water Scheme – Rs.240 crore for
24 hours water distribution in Gandhinagar.
Provision of Rs 2675 crore for Tribal Development Department
– Rs 374 crore for Ashram-ekalavya school, Rs 379 crore for post-matric scholarship
– Student grant of Rs. 2160, ST student will get Rs. 3 crore
– Rs. 103 crore provision
– For Birsa Munda Tribal University Rs. 20 crore provision for
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.